quarta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2009

you're the one

I wake up in the morning still feeling your goodnight kiss in my lips, but is still morning and the night is still so far. Every second I spend without feeling you close is an eternity. I wake up everyday with you in my thoughts, reminding the way you look at me, almost feeling your touch as the memory crosses my mind... You're the one, no doubt of that... I still hear your voice in a whisper in my ear, telling me how much you love me, telling me what your eyes see in me, making me feel the most beautiful girl in the face of earth... I cannot put in words... You have no idea of the way you changed my doomed life, you can't possibly know what you've awaken in me... You have no idea of who you really are... you're the one and only true love!

Sem comentários: