domingo, 3 de maio de 2009

This is it...


This is the story of my life… A storm all the time, the restless rain coming down on me, burning my eyes…
I could start with a “once upon a time”, but this isn’t a fairy tale, there won’t be an “and they lived happily ever after”, there’s no such a thing as eternal happiness. That’s not my story, not my life! I can always start a fight, but it becomes endless, I always lose control. Days go by and I feel I’m still standing because I can no longer fall! Days go by and I look the same, but deep in my eyes I can see, the storm is just about to get worse, the storm is just about to get the worst! I look at the horizon and the light seems different, the colors aren’t vivid anymore!
The darkness approaches my eyes, I try to repel it, but it’s becoming stronger, so much stronger than my own strength. I’m fighting myself to not give up, but I’m already getting on my knees. I look out the window, I just want to be gone, so far, as far as the eye can see. The emptiness touches my soul and I feel cold, I freeze, I can’t scream, my voice got stuck in the shadows, It can’t be heard no more. Now the words that come out my leaps don’t seem like mine, the sound I heard from my throat isn’t natural, I’m getting caught by something I cannot explain, that cannot be seen, that no one else feels, but still, it’s here, and it saw me, and it won’t give me in… every time I get to be alone, it moves closer, I almost can feel it’s breath, I’ll end up losing myself, but not without struggling.

Sem comentários: